Sunday, May 19, 2019


As a Vietnam Veteran who was fortunate to come home safely, I can only share my personal opinion of what I personally experienced while there in 1968. “Being in Hell while on Earth”. The government, the President, never told the American people and all it’s soldiers what was going on behind the scenes. Yet after trying for 20 years to get some monthly benefits for what I went through at that time, after three attempts I have gotten nowhere with the VA Hospital. Yet foolishly I would defend my Country and die for it tomorrow if I had to. Lastly I will not rest one minute while our Leadership in this Country is so questionable, so wrong, and acting above the law. A leader, a commander in chief who is not respected, who is not a Patriot, but more like an old day Pirate on a ship. Let him be removed and soon!

A Veterans Wishes for this Memorial Day May 27, 2019 Jim Turano
 

No comments:

Post a Comment